MEKASTER, established in 1971, at New Delhi, India is synonymous to marketing and to serving core sectors of the Indian Economy. Today it offers much more!
With economic liberalization, globalization and a deep understanding of customer needs, MEKASTER has emerged as a market leader with multifaceted activities in the areas of -
- International Trade
- Engineering Services
Focusing its strength in its core competence areas, MEKASTER has set up manufacturing units in the states of Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh
The current range of products manufactured by MEKASTER includes :-
- High rising self erecting Rack and Pinion Lifts / Working Platforms
- High Speed Construction Hoists
- Shaft Raising Platforms
- Mechanised Concrete Paving Machines
- Heavy Duty Industrial Tools
- Shotcreting Machines and Systems
- Grouting Systems
- High Pressure Safety / Thermal Relief Valves
- Bicycle Rims
MEKASTER was instrumental in bringing the Digital Switching System to India in 1982. The ushering of the Digital Switching in India was an important phase of Indian Telecommunications and has opened the doors for development in the field of telecommunications.
MEKASTER has been the pioneer in the introduction of Global Positioning Systems, Membrane Technology and Underground and Overground Utility Survey Mapping in the country.
MEKASTER also markets products of companies of international repute from Europe, Japan, USA besides its own manufactured products in the application areas like-
- Research Institutions, besides Security and Disaster Management Services
From its inception, MEKASTER attributes its success to its satisfied customers.
To provide total customer satisfaction, MEKASTER ENGINEERING SERVICES, has been set up with technically qualified and experienced personnel to meet the clients requirements of warranty and post warranty services besides Annual Maintenance Contract and Hiring Solutions.
MEKASTER's strength :-
- Powerful synergy of professionals who understand customer needs
- Advanced technology
- Proven commitment & strategic operation that is more attuned & responsive to market environment
- Balancing its economic growth & social responsibilities